COVID Market Research for Businesses
According to a study by Message Factors, Inc., a market research firm, businesses are being held to a high standard for COVID-19 cleanliness.
- Consumers expect your business to be cleaner than their home.(71% expect businesses to have higher cleanliness standards than respondents do in their own homes.)
- Ifyou aren’t clean, your business will suffer great damage to its reputation. (76% say the way a business addresses cleanliness during COVID is a good indicator of how well that business is run in general.)
- This is the start of a new era for cleanliness and businesses.(73% say they are going to be more attuned to cleanliness once COVID is over.)
- Customer concerns about COVID are not going away any time soon.(68% are constantly thinking about avoiding COVID exposure when out in public.)
- All else being equal(product, price, service, convenience) customers trust businesses that are professionally cleaned over ones that self-clean. (64% are more likely to choose to shop at the store that has a decal stating the store has been professionally cleaned.)
- Surface cleaning remains a significant concern. (59% are worried about COVID exposure from touching surfaces that have not been sufficiently cleaned.)
If you are interested in having your business professionally cleaned and certified, call SERVPRO!