If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (201) 742-5920

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Finding Mold

This utility closet housed a hot water heater that had leaked and was left unattended for some time. What resulted was extreme mold growth due to the excess water and moisture and no ventilation. Once mold gets a foothold it will multiply and spread quickly. It is tricky to remove because spores can detach and become airborne. Special equipment and products need to be used by experienced technicians. In order to remediate this home, the walls had to be encapsulated (sealed) for several days and air scrubbers needed to be employed. After a number of days the sheet rock was removed and eventually replaced.